Diversification of a brand necessitates multiple elements working in conjunction to develop a seamless message which resonates across a multiplicity of demographics regardless of geographic locales. However, we believe that before any elements can"work" together, there needs to be a foundation upon which brand diversification can flourish. It's something we like to call the REACH™ principle. We've segmented the REACH™ principle into five factors:
1. Acknowledge that the marketplace is a global one and make the decision as a company to RELATE your brand messaging to a diverse audience.
2. Identify EMERGING MARKETS where your products and services can flourish.
3. ACCLIMATE the brand message for the targeted demographic and identified region. This one is a little tricky but we never advocate compromising your brand , rather we advise awareness of the demographics' communication culture and adoption of geographic mores in brand messaging.
4. The point at which your brand messaging begins to resonate within the demographic marketplace is what we refer to as COMMUNICATION SYNERGY.
5. Last but certainly not least, we believe that every purchasing decision, be it B2B or B2C, is an emotionally invested one. The emotions may vary dependent on demographic, but the concept doesn't change. Be prepared to win their HEARTS and MINDS with your brand messaging.